Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Senior Pictures (the real thing this time.)

Here are the senior pictures that I took for my friend.  I think they turned out really good but lets face it this girl is so beautiful, I would have had to try to make them look bad.  We also had help with make-up and setting up the shots.  It was so much fun and I'm so happy that we got some good shots.  Feel free to comment and critique and pick your favorites.
1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11



12

4 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Wow, Nikki! These are amazing! Great job. I LOVE the chair.

Kristi said...

Those look great - I like your logo too! My family needs family portraits done - we need to figure out a good time! And I know who to book for Morgan's senior pics in a couple of years (ok that is a scary sentence).

Jessica said...

Those turned out really nice! Way to go!!

Ethatch said...

Wow Niki, great photos, yeah, she's beautiful, but you're an excellent photographer too!