Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trimmed with Love...

So I have had several ideas running through my head of things to make for the "Trimmed With Love" contest, but as I was looking through my stack of projects, I came across this quilt that I made for LuLu when she was a baby - it needs a little mending. My older girls had recieved similar quilts as gifts, and when we found out that baby number 3 was a girl, I wanted her to have one as well. I remember working on it while still pregnant - I always meant to go back and put the baby's birthday under her name in the bottom corner but having 3 kids was just the beginning of the "maybe someday I'll have time" list of projects. This is still one of my all time favorite projects - I love how it turned out.
I may try to get one of the other trimmed ideas floating in my head made but the deadline is quickly approaching and my to do list is very long...

1 comment:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Well, I just love this! Thank you so much for entering the contest. I understand that "someday" list myself.