
This week over at I {heart} Faces the theme is Balloons. I thought this was a perfect picture. This was taken at a Balloon Release done in memory of our friend Mara. (Check out her website here.) Brooklyn was fascinated by all the balloons and I actually have several fun Balloon pictures from this event. But I thought this one of her looking at the butterflies was priceless. Check out some of the other entries by clicking on the link above.



8 comments:
Cute! Nice picture :)
I really like this picture! I love the bright balloons and her solemn look! Very nice!
I couldn't figure out what she was looking at so intently - lovely!
How cute! Good shot! :)
Fantastic colors. Very nice shot!
Lovely pic! The colours are AMAZING!
Beautiful. such a lovely crop on the up close balloons and her face.
This really is a stunning picture, Nichole! Love the colors and especially the darling little girl so intent on figuring out those butterflies!
Post a Comment