Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Master Bathroom redo

I redid our bathroom.  The first room I've done in our new house... And now I remember why.  It's not even that big of a room and it took me a month and a half to finish.
 
Here are the before (I kinda feel like these are equivalent to frowning in a before picture and smiling in the after picture because it is so dirty.  But hey - maximum difference right?
 


Ignore my lovely swatches - I am definitely a need to see it on the wall kind of a person.  By the way - I decided to use the bottom color and the darker color on top is what I am going to paint the bedroom.
 
Here is the finished project:

 Okay - not so clean - but you get the idea - framed the mirror, added the cabinet, added some towel hooks, etc.
 I made the wall art there... Well Scott and I did - honestly that is what took the longest because of all of the sanding.  Geesh.  But it turned out pretty well.
This is off of pinterest - Here is the link - it has been so great for storage because there are no drawers or really anywhere to put stuff.  I love it.

 

1 comment:

Jan W. said...

It looks great, Annie! You both did a great job on EVERYTHING! I especially love the cabinet! Awesome idea! Perfectly executed!