Invite
Corkboard, spray painted white then red with doilies and letters down to block the red. Scott made the frame out of some molding. Oh and super cute pushpins from Michaels.
Birthday banner - paper and LONG pieces of ribbon (don't try to do little pieces to conserve ribbon - it doesn't work).
Food table - everyone totally pulled through on bringing awesome dishes.
Cupcake liner puff balls hanging from the ceiling
Island covered in wrapping paper and glass
White shelf from my house on red cans and tissue paper stuffed under and then all the things people brought.
Add 36 balloons and a couple of these doily puff balls, and it's a party no matter what!
This is a pin on Marie's board - I thought it was super clever that someone brought this.
DELICIOUS!




1 comment:
Annie you amaze me!!! You are such a good friend...and party planner/thrower!! Wish I lived closer so I could enjoy the fun times!!
Post a Comment