Thursday, April 7, 2011

When the Aunt Comes to Play

 It has been so much fun to have Wendy stay with us for the week. While here she totally busted out the cutest quilt for Ellie. When she showed me the fabric I pretty much got emotional, that was just seeing the fabric she chose. Now that the quilt is finish I can't get over how adorable it is. I LOVE it! 
Once all the blocks were cut and placed on the floor we realized that this was going to just a tad (okay a lot) bigger than we expected. After much debate it was decided that we go for the bigger version, "She'll be bigger longer" said Dawn. We agreed. 
Thanks Wendy for making such an adorable quilt and thanks for helping me get started with mine!!! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this Jessica!! Not a problem it was fun!! And I too love the fabric. And am very happy with how it turned out!! Thanks for letting me hang with you for a week!!

Beth said...

Such a beautiful quilt Wendy! Can I adopt you?

Mrs.Goates said...

It really is so very cute! Love it! Glad you guys are having such a great time. Fun and productive! Can't beat that!

Jan W. said...

That last comment was from me. Didn't notice it was Annie's i.d.

Mrs.Goates said...

I'll post now from me! It is adorable. Wendy does make awesome quilts for our kids doesn't she!?