Oh, how I love these little guys... I learned how to crochet just so I could make them. I'm sure next time they will be easier and better looking, but they are just so flippin' cute, I had to share.
I saw that you are a regular participant in another giveaway site. I just wanted to invite you to visit ours Fabulous Friday Freebies where we are giving away a $75 shopping spree to Luna Belle Boutique. New giveaways every Friday....just thought you might enjoy. All the best! http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I like how you used "flip'en cute". They are! Good job!
Those ARE adorable!!
I saw that you are a regular participant in another giveaway site. I just wanted to invite you to visit ours Fabulous Friday Freebies where we are giving away a $75 shopping spree to Luna Belle Boutique. New giveaways every Friday....just thought you might enjoy.
All the best!
http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness Annie, those are TOOOOOO cute! I want a pair LOL
Post a Comment