Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Non-gift craft!

So I've been busy and wanting to show things off - but since they are all gifts, I haven't been able too... so yesterday after looking at these knee highs for 3 weeks wanting to make leg warmers out of them - I did!  It only took me like 10 minutes, which made me mad because I should have done them earlier... Ah well!  I actually did a second pair of them with Christmas knee highs, they are pretty cute too.  I had to use adult knee highs instead of kids knee highs as suggested in this tutorial... But now I have something that fits over Joyce's thighs (barely)!



3 comments:

Jan W. said...

Oh, how cute are those?!!! And what cutie little chubby legs to put them on! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Good job, they turned out great!!

Jillyn said...

I love baby legs :) I plan on making a TON for our kids. will make diaper changes *so* much easier. Now i just need to find cute socks....